In this Post…
- Updates on E-book and Amazon
- Upcoming Signings and Events
- Ordering information
Thank you all once again for coming out to support me during the D&SS Book Launch! I had a great time seeing everyone. Here’s a few photos for the sake of nostalgia.
Several of you have asked about the e-book version, when Amazon will ship, doing reviews, what if I want another book, when will the book be in stores, what’s next, etc.
- Amazon should be shipping the books pre-ordered through their website by the end of this month.
- When reviews are able to be posted onto Amazon, you can be SURE that I will be letting you all know!
- The Ebook will be available on September 28th!
- You can still order books through me by using the Paypal links below or on the Homepage of my website. These can be picked up at 1st Pres (Dothan) or Dothan Behavioral Medicine Clinic.
- Since last Saturday was technically a “Soft Launch,” D&SS will show up in select stores over the next several months.
As far as what’s next: I currently have a couple speaking engagements, magazine appearances, a TV interview, and a couple book signings I’m lining up. I’ll be placing an event calendar on the site for anyone who is interested in finding out where I’ll pop up next. Hecklers are welcome.
To purchase Daniel and the Sun Sword…
Single Copy: $15.00+tax
Mr. CGP Grey has done it again and created another hilarious video about The Lord of the Rings. This time, he gives us the low-down on what the big deal is with the One Ring anyway. Click on the video below and enjoy!
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my Newsletter. There’s some exciting news coming soon!
The picture of the One Ring: By Jorge Arimany (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
Ever wanted to know all the background stories to Lord of the Rings but didn’t have the guts to read The Silmarillion or Unfinished Tales? Well, don’t despair! Here’s a link to a Youtube video that will give you the basics in FOUR minutes!
This is terrible that I am only sending this out now (3 days from the deadline), but I need your help!
Chase Financial is running a contest for small businesses to receive $150,000 grants. My publisher, Ellechor Media, is in the running, so please go vote!
Please click on the picture below to be directed to the site. It will literally take you 10 seconds.
Click on the link below to be taken to the LIVE Literary Fellowship.